APG launches SMARTtill at NRF 2016 New York
Automation to reduce cash-loss and increase in-store productivity
APG Cash Drawer announces the launch of SMARTtill automation technology at NRF 2016 in New York.
SMARTtill automation is a revolution in cash management. It enables retailers to reduce cash-loss, decrease the time and cost of cash-handling, while improving in-store productivity and customer service.
BN9 0LA Newhaven
“APG’s SMARTtill automation technology helps retailers to reduce the labor necessary to manage their cash, reduce the amount of cash that is in circulation across the enterprise and reduce shrink by as much as 90 percent typically within 9 to 14 months. We believe that the SMARTtill solution is the future of cash management,” said, Stephen Bergeron, Vice President of Global Marketing at APG Cash Drawer.
Key benefits of SMARTtill automation include:
- Provides cash visibility across all point of sale locations
- Complete audit trail of all cash handling activities at point of sale
- Alerts when float-top ups and cash-lifts are required
- Reduces till snatch theft opportunities
- Saves time on counting and balancing/reconciling the till.
- Catches mistakes and alerts the cashier or management of discrepancies immediately
- Identifies cash losses at the transaction level
The SMARTtill technology automatically counts the cash contents of each individual coin and note compartment after every transaction. The information is then available electronically and can be used to automate, audit and improve store management. Retailers no longer need to issue floats for each cashier, count their cash at the beginning or end of shift or perform random till checks. All of this can be done real time, anytime in the cash office.
Learn more about SMARTtill automation here.