Product • 19.08.2014
Buggy Lock: Prevent the the growing problem of buggy theft
Buggy Lock, a new product from the Cardea family, is a pram security system for public spaces and buildings offering family-friendly facilities a low-cost, easy-fit solution to prevent the the growing problem of buggy theft.
With over 315,000 prams stolen each year, the Buggy Lock was created with parents and carers in mind, ensuring their visit to a public establishment is as hassle free as possible.
The Buggy Lock is wall-mounted and can be installed in under ten minutes – inside or outside. It is a robust coin operated mechanism that gives parents and carers peace of mind that their valuable buggy is completely secure.
Ideal for retailers, restaurants and tourist attractions nationwide, the Buggy Lock is a theft deterrent, allowing families to visit popular attractions without the hassle of finding a way to safely secure their child’s pram.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a secure area for parents or carers to lock buggies, minimising the risk of infection being carried into premises
- Fitted with coin-operated Ojmar locks, providing award winning levels of security
- Fully weatherproof so can be installed inside or outside
- Available in flexible units of 4 and with a choice of backing colour
- Theft deterrent
- Installation in under 10 minutes
- 2 year no-quibble guarantee
Download the Buggy Lock product information sheet.
Source: Cardea Solutions