Product • 20.03.2005
Controlling your Supply Chain
G.O.L.D. Central is the application module of the G.O.L.D. Software family which ensures the control of the Supply Chain for the retail and distribution sector. G.O.L.D. Central effects the complete management of Central head-office operations and incorporates all the business dimensions: multi-activity (food and non food), multi-format, multi-currency, multi-lingual and multi-organisation. G.O.L.D. Central includes reference or master data management (i.e., company topology, suppliers, articles…), purchasing, replenishment, sales (assortment, pricing), logistic flow management,… It thus enables the control, management and optimisation of the logistics and commercial flows of a retailer or distributor.
G.O.L.D. Central enables:
Master Data Management:
- suppliers: business, financial and service contracts
- company topology: logistics, commercial networks
- purchasing terms and conditions including off-invoice rebates
- cost price : net invoice, net net, net net net
- wholesale pricing
Organisation and Optimisation:
- replenishment policy
- sales policy: assortment, sales price, mix and match, markdown management
- logistics flows
- direct store delivery
- warehouse-shop flows:
in transit (allocated or not)
cross-docking (allocated or not)
with/without splitting and/or grouping
- promotion flows
sales operation management (back to school…)
fresh goods management
- supplier invoices
- exceptional conditions (refunds / rebates)
- centralised stock management in quantity and value
G.O.L.D. Central can be fully parameterised and thus can easily adapt to incorporate various types of company and business organisation.
G.O.L.D. Central and G.O.L.D. Shop are integrated for sales outlet management and thus provide, within one unique system, complete visibility and control in real-time of all commercial activities.
G.O.L.D. Shop enables store operations:
- stock management
- replenishment (manual / automatic)
- suppliers orders, returns
- stock transfers
- stock taking
- assisted sales
- store operations:
reduced to clear sales
- mobility: G.O.L.D. Mobile
Furthermore, G.O.L.D. Central links with G.O.L.D. Stock for logistics network and warehouse
management and thus provides, within one unique integrated system, complete visibility
and control in real-time of all commercial as well as logistics activities.
G.O.L.D. Stock provides management and optimisation in the warehouse:
- stock management: storage optimisation
- engineered labour standards
- radio frequency optimisation
- voice operations
G.O.L.D. Central is fully web-enabled (Java, HTML, XML…). It runs under Oracle in the Unix environment and is built on a 3-Tier architecture. G.O.L.D. is also available in a mobile environment with the G.O.L.D. Mobile solution that provides enhanced operational flexibility for in-store execution.
Your investment in G.O.L.D. Central gives you a global, transversal and integrated vision of the different activities across your company. With an integrated solution, the different businesses involved in your central head-office operations can be coordinated and managed in real-time underpinned by one unique and common reference or master data set. Stock levels, pricing, ranges and assortments, replenishment... You can now control and optimise your Supply Chain instead of the supply chain controlling you.
- total control of your Supply Chain Management system which delivers, in real time, reliable data to your business as well as to the optimisation modules: G.O.L.D. Topase (replenishment optimisation) and G.O.L.D. Forecast (sales forecasting)
- capacity to evolve : G.O.L.D. Central, thanks to its inherent scalability and proven architecture which take account of the realities of retail and distribution (volumes and flexibility) can manage all types of companies and businesses, from twenty stores to more than tens of thousands of stores.
G.O.L.D. has prestigious references world-wide today with many market-leading companies. This solid installed base generates and demonstrates a confidence in our software; that it conforms and can adapt to requirements, that it fulfils the business need, that it performs and, finally, that it guarantees a return on investment.
Symphony RetailAIJosef-Lammerting-Allee 25