Product • 18.07.2008
Gryphon™ - Bluetooth® Cordless System
Instinctive Reading Intelligent Scanner
The new Gryphon™ BT contains the Datalogic Bluetooth® radio module, which is compliant with the up-to-date Bluetooth® 1.2 standard. It can communicate with its base receiver or any PC, Laptop, PDA, mobile phone, printer etc. that includes an embedded Bluetooth® module or an external commercial Bluetooth® dongle. The implemented Bluetooth® profile (i.e. the “protocol” used for communication) is provided by the SPP=Serial Port Profile: the Bluetooth® device is seen by the host like a virtual COM port. Moreover, the enclosed software utility has been developed to convert serial input to keyboard emulation, providing more interface possibilities for the user.
Bluetooth® technology has been added to a first class scanner. Thanks to the state-of-art optics and a decode rate of 270 scans/sec, reading performance in terms of decoding capability and reading quickness makes the Gryphon™ BT very user friendly, intuitive and fast.
Furthermore, the “blue spot” produced by the Gryphon™ BT, provides “good reading” feedback directly on the code and makes the user’s job easier, especially in noisy environments.
- Bluetooth® 1.2 compliant (Serial Port Profile)
- Virtual COM and keyboard emulation data input
- High speed data transmission: zero delay
- RSS symbologies, PDF417 and linear bar code decoding
- Package contents:
- Gryphon™ BT
- OM Gryphon™ BT receiver or C-Gryphon™ charger
- CD-ROM Gryphon™ BT
- Gryphon BT™ Quick Reference
- Sunrise 2005 compliant
- “Cable replacement” for POS/In-Store
- Document Handling
- Shop Inventory Management