Product • 18.06.2009
Mobile computers from Honeywell
Dolphin® 6100 Mobile Computer
Honeywell’s Dolphin® 6100 is a stylish and reliable mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications including price lookup/audits, inventory management, customer assistance, and merchandising. This pocket-sized device provides mobile workers with the tools needed to streamline tasks, improve productivity, and maximize investment protection.
- Ultra-lightweight device provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a stylish form factor
- Integrated 802.11b/g technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards
- Combines a new, class-leading microprocessor (Marvell XScale PXA300) with a powerful, familiar and easy-to-use platform (Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0)
- Comprehensive suite of intuitive software utilities simplify device configuration, application development, and remote device management
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device
- Constructed for reliable use in light industrial in-premise environments
The SP5500 OptimusS and the SP5535 OptimusSBT™ mobile computers offer pocket-sized, data-collection solutions for inventory, order-picking or shipping/receiving. While both are engineered for rapid batch data collection, the OptimusSBT features Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for real-time data transfer.
LCD display with backlight and adjustable font: Easy to view screen to accommodate different users and environments
Small form factor: Same feature set as bulkier units in a lighter, easier to handle package
Several Programming Optics (Optimizer, BASIC, C): Accommodates different levels of programming skills from beginner to advanced
Class 1 Bluetooth Technology:
- Industry standard technology allows real-time transfer of data approximately 100 meters to a variety of devices
- Lower power consumption than other wireless technologies allows for more uptime
- Cost-effective alternative to WiFi
Dolphin 7000 Series
Looking for an exceptionally compact and rugged mobile computer-but want to avoid excess bulk and weight? Dolphin 7000 Series devices offer you the perfect choice. True industrial-grade solutions that are lightweight and easy to use, they're built to endure the rigors of real-world use. They offer you multiple keypad options, the performance and versatility of Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 5.0, plus an extended battery life to enhance the productivity of your users. It all adds up to a low total cost of ownership you'll appreciate for many years to come.
Dolphin® 7600 Mobile Computer
The Dolphin 7600 is our most compact mobile computer, offering a range of features and functionality superior to other devices in its class.
Dolphin® 7850 Mobile Computer
The Dolphin 7850 is purpose-built for scan-intensive, in-premise retail and warehousing applications.
Dolphin® 7900 Mobile Computer
The Dolphin 7900 is our premier industrial PDA. Feature-rich and extremely rugged, the 7900 is optimized for robust mobile applications requiring real-time voice and data communications.
Dolphin® 7900 Mobile Computer with Integrated GPS
Featuring integrated Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, the 7900 GPS enables value added location based functionality.
Dolphin 9950 Series Mobile Computers
Designed to be the most ergonomic mobile computing solution for enterprise environments requiring large amounts of data capture, high-volume scanning and information management, the Dolphin® 9950 integrates a pistol-grip to facilitate comfortable single-handed data collection that is comfortable to hold for extended shifts. Dolphin 9950 delivers a complete set of productivity-enhancing capabilities in a solution built for maximum reliability and ease of use. Integrated WLAN or Bluetooth® radios support real-time access to important enterprise data while providing the latest in wireless security to ensure data integrity. Adaptus® Imaging Technology enables capturing more frontline data to improve operations and expedite processes, all leading to your ability to increase profitability. And, just as important as the technologies the user puts to work, the Dolphin 9950s innovative power management system ensures workers get battery life that enables them to work all day without slowing down.
- Optimal Combination of Industrial-Grade Durability and Usability: Internal magnesium-alloy roll cage, environmentally sealed housing and specialized wear-resistant components deliver reliability in demanding mobile environments, while an ergonomic design provides comfortable and intuitive use.
- Wireless Local and Personal Area Networking: Integrated multi-mode wireless technology includes 802.11b/g for real-time data exchange plus Bluetooth for efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices.
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device.
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Powers scan intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
- Windows Mobile® 6: Industry-standard platform for developers and users ensures ease of integration and intuitive use.
- User-Preferred Ergonomic Design: Pistol-grip form factor facilitates comfortable, single-handed data collection for extended periods of use.
5627 BT Eindhoven