Company News • 11.11.2014
Retail Personalization workshop at MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2015
Listrak, an innovator of omnichannel digital marketing solutions for retailers, has announced it will present a full-day Retail Personalization Workshop at MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2015, being held in Las Vegas. The workshop will be held on February 23, the first day of the four-day event Summit, which is the industry’s largest research-driven email conference.
Listrak’s full-day event will be exclusively retail-focused and tailored to retail marketers responsible for email and online campaigns. The purpose of the workshop, which will feature six 45-minute sessions followed by an open forum, is to teach retailers how to deliver true one-to-one personalized product recommendations in email and onsite using the latest technologies and best practices.
Workshops will be led by Listrak CEO and Co-founder Ross Kramer. He comments, “Retailer marketers’ number one challenge is to create relevant and personalized messages to engage customers and give each shopper a customized brand experience. Although it seems to be a colossal undertaking given ever-changing consumer shopping habits, with the right technology and strategies in place, it can be simple to personalize the entire customer journey.”
Listrak Retail Personalization Workshop sessions include:
- Email Personalization Beyond Subject Lines and Segmentation - strategic campaigns tailored to individual customer’s interests and behaviors
- Stop Nagging and Start Nurturing – the latest in shopping cart abandonment campaigns
- Are Your Online Recommendations a Wreck? – the fine art of presenting the right products in the right places to maximize results
- Inboxes and Shipping Boxes – how to use transactional and post purchase campaigns to keep customers purchasing
- Personalization In Action – how top retailers have mastered on-site and email product recommendations
- From Concept to Creation: Building personalized campaigns - a hands-on opportunity to design and create campaigns with industry experts