Company News • 24.06.2014
Digital Payments Strategies: Online, Mobile & Contactless 2014-2019
Juniper Research Announces the Launch of a New Report and Excel dataset
Juniper's complimentary whitepaper Paying the Digital Way explores the extent to which content delivery is becoming digital, together with the key factors which will partially offset the gains in revenues from this digital migration. Click here for details on the full report.
- This first edition of Juniper’s Digital Payments Strategies report provides an essential guide to the key digital payments sectors, covering mobile, online and contactless payments.
- An In-depth assessment of key disruptive factors, ranging from the migration of content to digital (and thence to mobile) and the rise of ‘couch commerce’, to the emergence of new contactless payment technologies.
- Invaluable insights from interviews with the leading players across the mobile payments industry, including DonRiver, eServGlobal, TransferTo, VeriFone and Visa Europe.
- Available in pdf and Excel format
What’s New in this Edition?
- Analysis of key trends across digital retail, money transfer and contactless payment.
- Implications of key disruptive factors assessed from the perspective of all major stakeholders.
- New benchmark forecasts on the digital payments industry including 23 tables and 25 charts.
- Forecast Excel
- 31 tables and over 1,800 Data Points.
- Country-level forecasts for physical goods purchases by 5 countries (US, Canada, UK, Japan, China).
Source: Juniper Research