Company News • 20.01.2014
GERRY WEBER INTERNATIONAL AG uses Superdata AnalysisTool
GERRY WEBER INTERNATIONAL AG has entered cooperation with Superdata EDV-Vertrieb GmbH from Hamburg, Germany for using the Analysis Tool “CRA -Cash Register Auditing”.
This tool is derived from the standard Superdata application “Loss Prevention”. The tool analyses POS receipt mass data using statistical methods. The underlying software is the version “Retail Self Service” auditing software of the standard auditing tool already used since long in various enterprises. Retail companies ranging from only 3 stores up to enterprises operating more than 2000 POS systems in over 600 stores use this tool. For the fashion and life–style corporation GERRY WEBER INTERNATIONAL AG specific requirements have been identified and realised.
During daily processing the POS-information is anonymised, compressed and key figures are calculated. From these figures input for neutral and fact-based decisions can be derived.
Analyses and reports can be defined and generated in accordance with the selected organ-isational unit. In this way reports with management-level view and operational control of the stores can be differentiated by function, if required with pre-set threshold values. For the management of stores also stock take data and stock on hand information together with POS data are included in the analysis.
With the CRA-Tool GERRY WEBER INTERNATIONAL AG plans to realise the following goals:
- Receive information relating to the work flow and to which extend the organisational rules are observed.
- Identify problem areas at the POS systems regarding the use of installed hard- and software.
- Identify and avoid loss of assets, decrease discrepancies in inventory and POS ac-counting.
- Understand the influence of certain key figures in accounting, e.g. In POS and mer-chandise accounting.
- Preventive risk minimising and increase of efficiency.
- Integrate the CRA-Tool into the risk management system and compliance program of the corporation.