Integrated Systems Europe: preview & overview
ISE 2022 opens its doors for the first time in Barcelona - here are some highlights
With seven conferences, around 800 exhibitors across six Technology Zones and a whole host of lounges, experiences and showfloor features, it’s shaping up to be an engaging, informative and eye-opening week at the Fira Barcelona, Gran Via.
Visitors will find it particularly easy to navigate the showfloor this year, thanks to the dedicated Technology Zones that group together exhibitors in major technology areas. While Halls 3 and 5 contain ISE’s flagship exhibitors, plus companies whose multi-technology offerings do not fall easily into a single Technology Zone, elsewhere you’ll find Audio and Lighting & Staging in Hall 7, Digital Signage & DooH in Hall 6, and Residential & Smart Building along with Unified Communications & Education Technology in Hall 2.
- NEW: Unified Comms & Education Technology (Hall 2) – newly combined zones
- NEW: Residential & Smart Building (Hall 2) – newly combined zones
- Multi-Technology Zone (Halls 3 and 5)
- Digital Signage & DooH (Hall 6)
- Audio (Hall 7)
- NEW: Lighting & Staging (Hall 7) – featuring special Lighting Demo Zone
Also offered: conference programme, association activities, show features and experiences, lounges, awards, events and more.
For more information and to register, visit www.iseurope.org.