Lots of IT-Trends, innovations and case studies
EuroCIS Forum and Omnichannel Forum: Detailed programme now online
At EuroCIS, The Leading Trade Fair for Retail Technology, held in Düsseldorf from 23 to 25 February 2016, leading international IT providers present their latest tailor-made products and solutions for retail, on the one hand, while on the other, the EuroCIS Forum and the Omnichannel Forum offer an extensive series of lectures over the three days of the event.
They feature short presentations with up-to-date practical examples as well as spotlighting projects and trends in IT. Visitors to EuroCIS can attend these compact presentations free of charge at both forums within the exhibition halls and gain rapid insights into how things are developing in the industry.
The EuroCIS Forum focuses e.g. on the following items:
- Mobile devices for customers and employees – Where are these already being used and where could they be used?
- Latest developments in self-checkout and self-scanning – Experience reports.
- Most recent developments in business intelligence
- Strategies for holistic cash management solutions
- RFID – Status quo and new ideas
- Mobile payment, mobile apps, location-based services, etc. – What are the current trends?
- Digital signage and e-services – Optimal communication at the POS
- Latest security technology – What is really useful?
- Workforce Management Systems – How to deploy personnel efficiently.
- The latest developments in payment terminals, ERP systems, POS Hardware and Software.
The Omnichannel Forum aims on the new challenges, caused by the changed consumer’s behaviour. Because from the consumer's point of view, sales channels don’t exist as separate entities but are combined at will when shopping around before deciding to buy.
The following subjects will be put up for discussion:
- From multi-channel sales to cross-channel added value – Which direction are things moving in and which strategies deliver successful results?
- Multi-channel habits of consumers – What advantages or disadvantages do consumers see in the various channels and how should retailers respond?
- The mobile challenge – How can retailers integrate the smartphone into their sales systems?
- Addressing (potential) customers directly through successful multi-channel marketing – Opportunities and challenges for retailers.
All subjects and speakers at the EuroCIS Forum and the Omnichannel Forum can be accessed on the internet www.eurocis.com/events. The EuroCIS Forum will be held in Hall 10 Stand F 04, the Omnichannel Forum in Hall 10 Stand A 70.