Product • 05.09.2007
Store Solutions for RetailIf your are a retailer in the specialty sector requiring a point-of-service that is extremely user friendly, rich in functionality and very easy-to-manage then your solution is named POSFlow. In a variety of different branches, store environments and countries, 50.000 people work on a daily basis with our solution. And by implementing the latest technology, this can be delivered in an online architecture with remote management so we can also take care of your store systems. Your retail environment is the start for our store solution.
How you will benefit from using POSFlow:Consumer is the focus
In addition to all of the standard details relating to your customers, a complete record of their history is kept, which includes prices and sizes. And it is through capturing this data that you gain even greater insight into the behaviour of your customers. Furthermore, the CRM functionality will allow you to control action prices for customers and easily manage the results of certain campaigns on your customer database. Functionalities such as mailings, customer cards and customer accounts are just a part of the standard features of this product. And we are confident that with today`s retailer environment requiring more and more focus on customer retention and customer service, we have the solution for you.
Flexibility in functionality and workflow
The number of functions of our Point-of-Sale has grown over the years and because of its user friendly (Human Factors) approach your store solution can be precisely adapted to fit your requirements. At any later stage, you are able to add functionality without any problems. Another considerable advantage of our store solution is the ability to adapt the point-of-sale to your specific sales processes.
European solution for over 20 countries
POSFlow is available in Western, Central, Eastern and Southern Europe and supports most languages. In addition, it also supports local EFT-solutions and the fiscal rules of local countries. Due to our customer-driven and home based approach, we are capable of responding to support specific local demands and requirements.
The key POSFlow functionalities are:
Point of Service
- Full Service point-of-sale
- Guided Selling (Kiosk)
- Loyalty and CRM
- Flexible promotion and pricing
- Digital Signage
- Customer ordering/returns
- In-Store Ordering
- Workforce Management
- Financial Management
- Sale Audit and Reporting
- Store performance (KPI`s)
- Intranet & E-mail support
What POSFlow delivers to you:
- Intuitive User Interface (User friendly) certified by leading Human Factors experts and all of our customers!
- Full Style/Colour/Size/Fit for selling, stock and all information
- Multi-Channel architecture with full online capabilities (based on VPN) with resilience From Fashion to Department Stores, Electronics, Hardgoods to Convenience-Stores Innovative integration possibilities such as Biometrics / RFID / E-Voucher/E-Topup and much more
- Based on the very latest market-standards in Technology and Retail
- Proven to be a solution for almost 15.000 stores across Europe