Burger King and Millennium Hotels discuss brand messaging
Incite Groups free webinar, 14:00 GMT 3rd April
Nearly two-thirds of millennials and Gen Z express a preference for brands that have a point of view and stand for something. As customers demand a more personalised and meaningful relationship with the brands of their choice, it is imperative you have a clear brand purpose and if not, you reinvent your strategy.
Brands such as Burger King and Millennium Hotels and Resorts will discuss how they ensure their marketing messages hit the right note with their audience and ensure they stay ahead of the curve during Incite Groups free webinar, 14:00 GMT 3rd April.
Marketing leaders contributing include:
- Franck Kermarrec, Chief Marketing Officer, Millennium Hotels and Resorts
- Andrea D’Aloia, Brand Director EMEA, Burger King
- Ben Roberts, Digital Marketing Strategist and Podcaster of “Marketing Buzzword Podcast” (moderator)
- Strategically reinventing their brand purpose
- Positioning themselves in an increasingly congested ecosystem and standing out from the crowd
- Moving beyond traditional marketing and what this means for you