Salsify releases The Brand CIO Guide
A comprehensive framework for building an effective tech stack to drive e-commerce sales
The speed, scale, and complexity needed to meet shoppers’ demands today has put new pressures on IT departments.
75% of enterprise resource planning (ERP) transformation projects fail to stay on schedule or within budget, according to McKinsey.
The Brand CIO’s Guide to Product Data Architecture provides detailed ecosystem architecture examples based on company size, business model, and industry as well as an underlying framework for how to build, adapt, or scale your tech stack to meet demands and demonstrate value.
- Keep the Product Information Flowing
- The Case for Investing in Your Product Data Now
- A Comprehensive Framework for Building an Agile Architecture
- Examples of Product Data Architectures That Work
- The Time to Improve Your Product Data Infrastructure Is Now
The Key Take-aways:
- Learn why improving your product information system architecture can lead to sales growth, faster time to market, and operating efficiencies.
- Understand how to adopt a technology roadmap that enables you to meet customer demands, empower internal stakeholders, ensure flexibility for the future, and deliver value.
- Use the examples from 8 different data organization structures to map your own systems and find opportunities for streamlining and modernizing your data workflows.