Keeping customers loyal is by no means easy, but it pays off. Investing in customer loyalty programs is a factor in long-term business success, helping to strengthen the brand and get to know your own customers better.
Loyalty programs are a valuable part of a elaborate marketing strategy because they do something extraordinary: they serve and generate customer demand in equal measure. On the one hand, customers have the feeling that they regularly benefit from added values. On the other hand, a drive is generated to use the benefits and the retailer’s offer repeatedly.
How do I set up a successful loyalty program? Which investments do I need and what return can I expect? On December 8th, 2021 at 4 p.m. (CET), we want to discuss a well-tailored customer loyalty strategy with industry insiders and experts. And you’ll be there!
The talk will be in English.
Participation is free of charge!
Register now at www.retail-salsa.com.
Questions as sweet as sugar for winning long-term customers:
- Digital or analog? Do customers use cards or apps?
- Which customer types can actually be retained by means of loyalty programs?
- Can loyalty programs be combined with other services and offers?
- Which solutions are really effective? Reward programs, discounts, couponing systems?
- What role does location-based marketing play?
- How much effort is involved in implementing a loyalty program?
- How well can retailers measure success?
You can't be there on 2021/12/08?
Register anyway and get your personal access to the on-demand video after the talk.
"retail salsa - Spice up your Community" is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don't make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso - Magazine for Retailers and EuroShop - The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.
Wanna be part of retail salsa, too? Then take a look here:
- 22.10.2021retail salsa – Spice up your Community